The PC/Network Technician will be responsible for diagnosing and solving PC and network problems both in-house and for external clients. Attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and high quality communication skills are all vital to this position.
- Offer phone and on-site support for our existing client base
- General on-site data center maintenance duties
- Desktop support for Windows, Mac, and Chromebook platforms
- Mobile device management for Apple and Google platforms
- Basic network support and troubleshooting duties
- Basic printer support and troubleshooting duties
- Generate internal documentation and maintain knowledge base
- Some weekend and "on-call" hours may be necessary
- 1-2 years of experience maintaining Windows based technologies
- 1-2 years of experience maintaining Mac OS X based technologies
- Familiarity with Apple IOS
- Thorough understanding of Windows domain functionality
- Thorough understanding of basic wired & wireless networking concepts
- Ability to structure time flexibly across many projects
- Ability to learn from constructive criticism
- Ability to function independently and under pressure
- Good communication skills and a strong work ethic
Additional Experience Preferred
- Experience with Unix based systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 management
- Experience with Google Apps/G Suite
- Knowledge of Cisco networking equipment
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of audio/visual equipment
- Basic familiarity with security, keyless entry and camera systems
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or ComputerEngineering
Why Station 28?
We're a small team with big ambition. If you want to join a small, growing team that cares about the quality of our work, the service we provide our customers, and the environment we create for each other then we may be a great fit for you! Come help shape what's next and help grow something that'll change the future for you and many others.
Our office is in the Brisbane Building in the heart of downtown Buffalo and we offer some of the best perks in town, including:
- near unlimited snacks and drinks
- good local beer on tap
- a small office gym
- lots of unique working and resting spaces
- a really big kitchen where we cook awesome food
- lots of amazingly cool and hardworking people
In addition to competitive salary, we offer paid vacation and personal time, access to health care coverage to employees and their families, retirement account (SIMPLE IRA) with 3% company matching funds and more.
How to Apply
If you meet the required experience and think Station 28 may be a good fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.